User Menu

Notification settings

Currently Playing

Utility » PC Trackers (S3M / XM / IT / ...)Promise me by flag Hunz (Johannes Van Vliet)
Requested By: flag djrandom

Time Left: 4:03

Rating: 4.60 (5 Votes)

- Streams

Site Disclaimer

This site is non-profit (though donations are welcome to help pay the hosting/bandwidth fees, click the Donate button to learn about how it works). All music served by this radio station is either in the public domain, freely available on the internet (as MP3, or other original music format) or is played on a 'fair use' basis.

If you find a song that isn't in the public domain, or you wrote a piece of music that you would like removed from the site, please contact one of our team members who will be happy to help. Enjoy the music!

Meet The Dream Team

Site Coder/Maintainer:
FishGuy876 - Admin, Code

The Dream Team:
FishGuy876
Stefan_L
Koli
jyooruje
ViThor
Neutral
Falken
StarPilot
Goatfather
DarkWolf
vanward
MAT
And our ninja moderators...

Extra Resources:
CVGM_Radio on Twitter
CVGM on Facebook

Popular Forum Topics:
forum Donating to CVGM
forum BBCodes For Forum & Oneliner
forum OneLiner / Forum Smilies
forum Introduce Yourself!
forum Never Received CVGM Activation Email
forum Official Upload FAQ

Please donate to our Beer/Atari Fund if you like our site:

CVGM.net

Tutorials & Help » uploading audio into lmms

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagfaelanstevie

2 Posts
#1732 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)
Hello,

i'm new to lmms. I've been getting familiar with the basics for the last few days. The internet and forums such as these have been a great help in doing so. I can't seem to find an answer for my main problem though.My goal is to be able to produce my own songs. Most of the time i'll be making a backing track and adding some instruments and vocals on top using audacity.But what if i already have vocals or a piano piece that i want to build a drum loop on top of? Same goes for remixing already existing tracks. Is there a way to upload long sections of audio into lmms so as to build more layers on top of it?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?t=356
Custom explainer studio

Thanks
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.